Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible husband JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our clan. A lot of people know my username as @annephung on Instagram, where I chronicle my journey - from the highs and lows. It was 1990 that my family moved to America. At the age of one quarter, I joined my parents. When I realized that I had the potential to have a brighter future I set out to succeed and make my parents proud. I thought my life would go a certain way: graduate from college, get an executive position, get married and start with a family. The lifestyle I had imagined for myself was not what it turned into. In 2013, I found that I hated being in my job as a corporate employee. Money and status did make me feel happy. I felt like I wasted my time to earn money. While I moved toward a new direction in my life, I discovered that I was a personal trainer and the career path I was looking for. I'm a sucker for exercise, enjoy being around people and helping them. My business was founded in 2014. I am celebrating my seventh anniversary in this calendar year. In this field there is a lack of Asian females. In the coaching industry I would like to be a positive influence by providing quality training to aid others to become more healthy and happy. Also, I'm dedicated to empowering others so they can reach the goals they set, pursue their dreams and live the life of your dreams. My professional career began to take off when I was experiencing the most success of my life. However, my mother passed away at the same time that my professional life began to fall off. She fought a long and arduous battle with Scleroderma and is resting in Heaven and with me in my mind and my heart all the time. Even if you can't see it at first, life can be a bit elusive in providing us with what we truly need. My mother's unexpected death that shaped me for good. In my opinion, I was given a second chance at life. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. She had her chance to embark on a new journey which gave me my second shot at an enjoyable and satisfying life. As I enter my 30's, I'm alive and alert. I truly feel like I'm living my life today instead of merely surviving as I was in my past. My intention in the story I am sharing is to inform you that, you are not the only one. I would like you to be aware that love exists and that a therapy session can be regular. Health is your greatest asset. I hope that you enjoy the life you want to live and that you die without regrets because death is the sole possibility that awaits us in our life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Lucy Boynton and Stella Maeve Feet and Legs

Caterina-Scorsone

Elodie Yung measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size